Who we are
- Headquartered in Los Angles County, California, with offices in: Orange County, Sacramento
- Comprised of 47 employees with 38 highly experienced field technicians, engineers, and project managers
- State of CA Licensed contractor #900627 classes B, C10 and C7
- Founded by a team of IT engineers with over 30 years of experience in the field of technology and connectivity
What we do
- Connectivity needs e.g. Copper, Coax, Fiber cabling, wireless, and Air Blown Fiber
- Design of your networking and telephony infrastructure, including wireless (WiFi)
- Provide end-to- end Network and Physical Security Solutions
- Installation, and maintenance of your entire infrastructure
- TERABAND TECHNOLOGIES is focused on serving medium to large enterprises
Financially Secure and Stable
- TERABAND TECHNOLOGIES is a Debt Free Enterprise
- Fully insured and bonded with bonding capacity of $10 million
- We believe structured cabling is similar to a semiconductor Fabrication plant, or an automotive assembly plant, with the exception of assembly is done at the customer site. This methodology allowed us to develop efficient and predictable processes insuring a flawless and on-time implementation. We have outlined some of the key components of the process below:
- Comprised of a team of engineers and professionals with Master degrees in Electrical Engineering, MBA, and RCCD/NTS/OSP certifications
- Our team members have over 25 years of experience in the field of communications, construction, and structured cabling systems
- Extensive experience in design and implementation of large scale networking and structured cabling systems in campus environment. TERABAND TECHNOLOGIES manages and maintains State of California’s (CYA) 220 buildings at various campuses spread out from Sacramento to San Diego.
- We value our reputation very highly, because we intend to be in business for a long time. Therefore, we do not compromise quality with lower cost. We reduce our cost and pass it on to our valued clients by developing efficient and effective processes. Furthermore the process approach allows us to monitor and identify inefficiencies inherent in the process and develop solutions to eliminate the inefficiencies.
- TERABAND TECHNOLOGIES is constantly looking at bleeding edge technologiesor unique approaches to identify leading technologies or solutions that can benefit our valued clients. Below please find some examples:
- Implementation of 10 Gig copper (Augmented Cat 6) solution at major International entity. This facility is one of the few handful leading beta sites throughout the country that TERABAND TECHNOLOGIES has successfully installed in 2004.
- One of the pioneers in So. CA and Arizona in implementation of wireless and wireless IP telephony at highly stringent and regulated hospitals e.g. Tenet Health System, Citrus Valley Health Partners.
- Real-time Web based database access for storing and updating of various project details i.e. test results, As-Built, project timeline, etc. This is ideal for enterprises with facilities at various geographic locations. Providing Centralized Access.